"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Thats a sweet car!
I would love to have it!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
i actually think this car here will blow the GT out of the water
especially if they put the corvette engine in it like they have talked about doin
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
I dont think it looks that great myself. But Im more of a classic car person.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
i actually think this car here will blow the GT out of the water
especially if they put the corvette engine in it like they have talked about doin
[/ QUOTE ]
but this is a 2009 car don't you think they are screwing up by putting the specs out this early. this car probbaly won't be released till late next year giving ford plenty of time to build another mustang that will be able to out perform the camaro
yea true but chevrolet can always come out and make something that will out do them both
i personally think they need to remake the older model corvette
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
yeh, i would love to see the older vette come out. I wish they would make that colorado they prototyped the one with the vette motor in it
personally i think that both ford and GM need to quit trying and out do each other and just worry about selling cars based on hom much money both are losing each quarter
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks